Friday, October 31, 2008

Qualification: The Subtext of Women

Here’s one of the many reasons why qualification is so important: subtext. In case you haven’t already brainwashed yourself to believe these things, here’s a list of what women really mean when they do agree to qualifying standards. It would behoove you to wire these into your thought processes and really believe them because they will allow you to close at a much higher rate and ultimately get more girls to become sexual.

Trigger Meaning

Adventurous - “I will sleep with a guy on the first night because my logic seems to shut off. I must really like this guy if I keep jumping through these hoops. Fun now = More fun later.”

Independent – “I will sleep with any guy I want as long as no one in my social circle knows about it. Only those who are independent like me will find out. I will also take it upon myself to sleep with a few guys on the side during commited relationships. Since I’m independent, I won’t tell anybody. And since I’m independent, I can decide whether guys ‘count’ or not. There are always guys on my list that you’ll never know about because they didn’t ‘count’”

Career-Oriented – “The guys that I work with are all losers —– I ‘stay focused’ so I’m not bothered by the parade of desperate cock. I will not think twice about staying up all night fucking on a work night if I really like the guy; I act like I love my job, but work is really not that important to me. The only time I hang out with my male co-workers is when I need some serious attention (haven’t had sex in months). I don’t know why I feel the need to do this, but it’s better than sitting at home again. This is the best night to fuck me, as long as you aren’t one of the losers from work, but most guys are too afraid to come talk to me in this situation. I’m so lonely. ”

Spontaneous – “I am willing to fuck a new guy I know little about if the context is right.”

Energetic – “I expect to have sex at least 3 times in one night.”

Health-Conscious – “I want my ass to look good when guys are spanking it from behind.”

Spicy – “I don’t just want one guy to keep me satisfied, I want to rotate several and see who is the best for my evolution. Commitment doesn’t really mean much in my world. I’m never fully committed. Casual relationships are cool.”

Fun – “There is nothing I won’t try behind closed doors.”

Smart – “The more logical I become, the more capable I am to get lost in emotion —– I will logically follow a story very intensely and even test a lot of guys (be a bitch), but as soon as I get hit with an attraction spike and he shows a stronger reality, I become easier than most girls. Most guys don’t make it past my first few tests and as a result don’t know how easy I really am.”

Overreactive – “Don’t ever call me this or I won’t talk to you. My buying temperature will go down. You can’t judge the emotional wave you’re riding into my pants. It doesn’t work that way. ”

Free-spirited – “I, like all women, am a lesbian. Find me an attractive girl and we can all throw down.”

Wild – “I will fuck you in a public bathroom or in the back of your car and not care if anybody hears me.”

Bad Girl – “I like to have sex. I’m glad somebody understands and can allow me to be a bad girl.”

Aggressive – “With the right wording, I will jump your bones.”

Outgoing – “I’m always looking for new sexual options.”

Qualifying is letting the girl know you like her for more than her looks, but it also plants some important seeds. Assuming you’re following a structure of attraction before qualifying, the qualifiers are going to have a little extra umphh to them, due to her enhanced arousal and willingness to move forward with you; you’ve been given the floor sexually to shape how she will act in her future interactions with you. You’re taking that attraction window and blowing it up into a bigger frame.

There is always a much deeper meaning in words with women. Feelings are more elaborate than simple words and they will read into what you’re really saying when you’ve connected with her in an attractive way; look below the surface in your interactions and realize how much power you have when you have created attraction. The real story isn’t something they even know exists, they feel it, but evolution has programmed it into her unconsciously. Once you learn their language of subtext, it’s like learning a foreign language, and you will see more windows of opportunity and sexual access. There is a world of language being passed back and forth that most average guys aren’t cognizant of. In case you didn’t know, women think about sex all day long. If you’ve read Tyler’s article on “The Secret Society,” these are words that can help you get into it—– assuming you’re getting attraction and your sub-communications stay congruent and strong.

~DerektheDomino

No comments: